Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Epiphany 3 C



L       The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes. By them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward. (Psalm 19:7-8, 11) Let us confess the ways we fail to keep the commands of the Lord.

Silence is kept for confession and reflection

L       Most merciful God,
C       Forgive me my hidden faults. Keep me also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then I will be blameless and innocent of great transgression. (Psalm 19:12b-14)

L       The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous. They are more precious than gold and sweeter than honey from the comb. (Psalm 19:9-10) 

No comments:

Post a Comment