Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 1b



L            But when the fullness of time had come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, in order to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as children. (Galatians 5:4-5) Let us confess the ways we fail to live as children of God.

Time for confession and reflection

L            I will greatly rejoice in the LORD

C       my whole being shall exult in my God; for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation, he has covered me with the robe of righteousness... (Isaiah 61:10)

L            And because you are children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!" So you are no longer a slave but a child, and if a child then also an heir, through God. (Galatians 5:6-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment