Monday, December 17, 2012

Advent 4C



L       "Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired… in burnt offerings and sin offerings you have taken no pleasure. Then I said, See, O God, I have come to do your will.” (Hebrews 10:5-7) Let us confess the ways we fail to do God’s will.

Silence is kept for confession and reflection

L       My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord
C       and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for you have shown strength with your arm, casting down the mighty from their thrones and lifting up the lowly. (Luke 1:46, 51-52)

L       He shall stand and feed his flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God. And they shall live secure, for now he shall be great to the ends of the earth; and he shall be the one of peace. (Micah 5:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment