Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Easter 6b

L       “As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you; abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love…. I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete.” (John 15:9-11) Let us confess the ways we fail to abide in God’s love.

Silence is kept for confession and reflection
L       O LORD, you have made known your victory

C       you have revealed your righteousness in the sight of the nations (for) you remember your steadfast love and faithfulness. (Psalm 98:2-3) 

L       No one has greater love than this; to lay down one's life for one's friends…I do not call you servants any longer… I have called you friends... You did not choose me but I chose you. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will last… (John 15:13,15b,16)

No comments:

Post a Comment